+33 The university agitators are causing more people to turn away from their cause. amirite?

by IllNothing6518 2 weeks ago

It's true, those Zionist mobs attacking student protestors in LA and shouting racial slurs really made me reconsider my support for Israel.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Source? Please?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

There are a bunch of videos, here's one. and here's an article on the event from a UCLA professor.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Your first link says it "doesn't exist" I just read the article and did not see claims of Israel supported screaming hate speech or death threats, etc

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It was about the conflict and fear of violence at the protest

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

But thank you. I would like to be more informed if that is going on

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

This protest whose core message at its very heart is against the US Government having military involvement abroad is NOTHING like this other protest where the core message at its very heart was against the US Government having military involvement abroad.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

If the US government were fighting with Palestine would they be protesting its involvement? No. You're only against war when you're losing.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You're trying to disagree with me but you're just proving my point. Some people, like me, are against all offensive wars and US meddling. Other people, like most of these kids, and like you, are only against war when you're losing. You weren't crying for a ceasefire on 10/7. If you're gonna be a hypocrite, at least own it.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You weren't crying for a ceasefire on 10/7. We were crying for an end to hostilities the whole time. People have been talking about ending the genocide of Palestinians since the 90's, like constant protests... Just people like you have decided not to listen until a weapon is fired your way.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

The only people spewing hate speech and being violent are the zionist agitators and police.

by Top-Bite9974 2 weeks ago

Yes, I've seen so many "zionists" rioting and calling for genocide of the other side.

by Qreinger 2 weeks ago

Correct, they're calling to kill Muslims and destroy all Palestinians. They also attacked the peaceful protesters. Zionists are terrorists

by Top-Bite9974 2 weeks ago

This. It's funny that OP said "this isn't like the Vietnam protests" when these protests are very similar to the Vietnam protests.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

They aren't making hate speeches or allying with terrorists. If you actually paid attention to what they are doing you can actually draw multiple parallels to the anti-war protests during the Vietnam war.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

This is why I am trying (and failing) and stay off social media for an extended period of time. Too many people have no idea what nuance is.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

No you can't. The USA wasn't attacked by Vietnam

by jasmin30 2 weeks ago

You can, especially with the protests.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

When did Palestine attacked the US?

by Basic-Photo 2 weeks ago

The U.S. isn't at wat with Palestine

by jasmin30 2 weeks ago

The opposition hated the Civil Rights protestors too. People were beat, sprayed with water hoses, had dogs unleashed on them, assassinated. People who opposed the Vietnam war were called traitors, communists, blacklisted. At no point in history have protestors ever been looked upon favorably except for in the future when we have hindsight.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

None of those protests were popular at the time. I will agree that there are groups using very questionable to outright awful chants, but I'd bet that happened at the protests you mentioned also. When a cause is successful, we collectively kinda forget about the bad protests that happened at the time

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

These so-called student protests aren't even student protests. More than half of the participants have no affiliation with the school, and are basically outside agitators in Hamas costumes masquerading as students. There are good people protesting in good faith, but they're basically useful idiots for an Islamist terrorist cause.

by North_Ad8065 2 weeks ago

I would love it if that age group suddenly started voting.

by Anonymous 1 week ago

I don't know what they were protesting for or what they intended to accomplish, I just find it ridiculous that people destroy property and think that's a protest. It's not.

by williamsonambro 1 week ago

What property did these protesters actually destroy?

by ernsershanel 1 week ago

The pro-Hamas students and their non-student agitator instigators at UNC tearing down the US flag certainly was a good look.

by SecureCookie414 1 week ago

Suspiciously so.

by Anonymous 1 week ago