+43 Not flossing is the same as washing just your bum crack and not the hole, amirite?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Instructions not clear, am I supposed to wash my pee hole?

by Smithcharlie 2 weeks ago

Yes. You aren't doing right unless it stings.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Is it weird that it doesn't hurt at all? Maybe I should use a longer finger?

by Smithcharlie 2 weeks ago

Try a q-tip maybe?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I floss my peehole

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You need to get one of those water flossers for that

by Unable-Visit-8289 2 weeks ago

I promise if you try to wash your crack you're gonna unintentionally clean your booty hole.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

WTF are you eating?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Strange how indigenous communities before introduced to the western diet had great teeth, and did not even brush.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Wait until you find out how many people wash just the bum crack and not the hole. My mom, for one.

by Fragrant_Platform_66 2 weeks ago

Not saying you shouldn't floss, but pretty surei read a study several years ago where the compared people that floss, with people there didn't, and they could not tell the difference. So it might not be the e d of the world, but might as well floss to be sure. 😂

by Icy-Aerie9029 2 weeks ago

—Butt I bet you could tell the difference between people that washed their asses properly and those who didn't.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Nope. 100% wrong. It said there was no study that proved flossing was beneficial. It's completely different. Just like we don't have studies that show that a 100% marshmallow diet isn't healthy. There was no reason to study this because experts - dentists - already know, with certainty, that flossing reduces gum loss which saves teeth. It was stuch a dumb thing to study that no studies had been done. I promise that if you don't floss, you will have a significantly higher chance of tooth loss.

by Unlikely-Tap 2 weeks ago